Our Congregation

 

What members  love about Westminster:

Westminster Presbyterian Church of Xenia, Ohio was founded in 1841. Founded as the First Presbyterian Church of Xenia, the church was renamed in 1958 following the merger of the northern branches of the Presbyterian Church. In 1966 the Church moved to our current location on the north side of Xenia. Through tornados and social change, Westminster has spread the Gospel through worship, mission, and study.  

Worship is every Sunday at 10:15 a.m.  Sunday school for all ages precedes worship at 9:00 a.m. Westminster has 107 members from all over the greater Miami Valley.  Our entire congregation is delighted to welcome you. 

The two sacraments of the Presbyterian Church are baptism and the Lord's supper.  Members of Westminster make a public profession of faith in Jesus Christ. If they have not been previously baptized, they receive baptism at the time they make their profession of faith.

Our church is active in local missions, which are detailed on the page, What We Do/Mission.  The building is used daily from morning until night. Besides church activities, our building is the home of several AA groups, and Boy Scout Troop 165.